DCS is a touch panel-based digital simulator for training Diving Supervisors & Competency Verification.
DCS – Dive Control Simulator
Dive Control Simulator gives simulated scenario training to diving supervisors, with normal operations, what-ifs and emergency cases covered. This is makes a simulator stand out, compared to training in real operation conditions. It can also verify competency of Dive Supervisors prior to mobilisation and reduce skills fade in current market conditions.
- Increase safety by training personnel on emergency procedures
- Increase efficiency by training during pre-operation project phase
- Develop and sustain competence through targeted customized training
- Assess competence of new employees
- Run International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) qualifications of personnel – DCS has Class B Certification from IMCA meaning it can add to panel time (refer to D022)
- Increase access to qualified staff
- Reduce costs through more effective operations and less downtime
VR Diver (Virtual Reality Diver)
VR Diver is a full range training solution, and fits well into the early stage of planning a subsea operation and worksite familiarisation allowing you to Familiarize your work site, procedures and routines for better efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Virtual diving bell and chambers
Operation of valves and controls of the diving bell and pressurized chambers for familiarisarion. Walk around on the virtualized work site to get familiar with the area, distances, directions, work plan, and evacuation routines
- Easy worksite familiarisation
- Better cost efficiency of operations
- Higher competence of personnel
- Lower risks
- Higher personnel availability
- Saving several days on each site familiarization
- Better preparedness
VR Diver Simulated Environment is for diving contractors and Operators who may wish to carry out operations in a simulated environment prior to offshore mobilisations. This could also be used in HIRA’s and briefings.
VR Diver is delivered as a software solution and the VR Diver system can be used at DiveSource premises to view and use the package.
VR Diver can be tailored to a specific project by using the following data: seabed surveys, CAD models of equipment, subsea equipment laser scans (where needed), to recreate the worksite for your project.
Worksite 3D Model Content
- Underwater environment
- Seabed structures
- Environmental inclusions
- Visibility and weather conditions
- Diver team
- Diving bell